Sake & Calligraphy Workshop
New Experience for Perth
Learn the Art behind the Stroke!
Learn the Culture behind the Sip!
A Cultural Adventure that connects Culture, Traditions & Beauty of Japan.
Celebrate International World Sake Week &; Japan
Kodawari Sake Education joins hands in a new Collab Yu & Mie Partners.
Join us for a lovely Sunday afternoon for our special Workshop of Japanese Sake appreciation and Calligraphy with Vietnamese -inspired street bites offered by the lovely venue SlateCafe.
Guests will be inspired by Japanese culture in this 2-hour workshop showcasing 2 experiences.
- Sake Appreciation offered by Sake Scholar & Educator Sandra Gwee
- The Appreciation of sake is yet to be capture by all and this special workshop will do just that.
- Sipping and savoring while learning the Sake Culture and how it affects the regionality of Japan with the secrets behind the rice brew will truly be unforgettable.
- Shoda the most symbolic Japanese art learns the beauty behind every stroke which nowadays you see on every sake bottle amongst Japanese culture.
Guests will be divided into 2 groups to rotate within the timeframe to enjoy both experiences.
Cost : $70+booking fee
Date: October 3rd Sunday
Location: Slate Cafe
4 Dulwich Street
- Includes 3 tastings to appreciate the sake world guided by Sake educator SSA Sandra Gwee
- sake culture experience Vietnamese- inspired street bites to enjoy while you sip
- the art of Shoda "Japanese Calligraphy" use of several sets of calligraphy tools (brush, ink, paper, weight, underlay with Qualified Calligraphy Sensei (teacher) Misako
learn how to write kanji from the sake bottle and your name and take it home
The Workshop requires a min of 10 people to go ahead so gather your friends and join us.
Don't Miss out! See Less